Registered Nurse - Radiographer
Applications Time2022-10-21 - 2022-10-31
About the position
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the physician, and updating patients' records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure advice.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
- A bachelor's degree in Radiography.
- A license to practice Radiography.
- At least 2-3 years work experience in a similar role.
Key Competencies, Skills & Attitudes
- Excellent knowledge of Radiography.
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
- Good mathematical abilities and technical skills.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com